The D3500 from Nikon is a tangible, effectively-specified entry-level digital camera (DSLR) that provides beginners with great performance, real value for their money and good handling. If you are that person who loves photography and videography, this type of camera is there to accomplish your goals. The high-quality image and videos that this DSLR Camera gives to its users is what makes people love it.
Key features Nikon D3500 DSLR
• Its redesigned body and shape makes it the most highly portable DSLR entry level ever
• It contains 365 gram (12.9 ounces) camera body weight
• It encompasses updated and latest 24.2 megapixels (APS-C CMOS SENSOR)
• It has a native ISO range that is between 100 to 25,600
• It has five frames of every second of shooting that is continuous
• It provides eleven point autofocus
• It generates live view shooting that involves subject tracking(ie.18 to 55mm retracting kit lens) autofocus and face detect autofocus
• It has Full HD video recording that can go up to sixty frames in every second
• It provides guide mode that allows a new photographer or new beginners to effectively learn the new ropes in photography
• It is Nikon SnapBridge compatibility and a built-in Bluetooth that allows sharing of photos and videos.
• It has a battery life shot of 1,550
• It has a fixed focus mode of snapshot
• It contains a fixed rear screen
• It is the only DSLR with an optical viewfinder
Should you buy the Nikon D3500 bundle?
When buying any camera, having the necessary accessories can make and break your photography. To help you get started, the Nikon D3500 bundle comes with an assortment of accessories to help take beautiful pictures easier.
Below are some of pros of buying the D3500 bundle:
- Embraces good quality kit lens
- Provides good image quality
- Offers silent and fast autofocus
- Efficient for keen learners
- Gives value for your money
- Provides an ideal snappy live view
Cons of buying the D3500 in a bundle:
- Fixed rear screen
- It is chunky as compared to other mirrorless cameras
- The video is HD meaning no 4K
If you are desperately seeking to achieve creativity in your videography and photography, First entry level in DSLR, it goes without saying, Nikon D3500 bundle will perfectly suit your needs.